Welcome to the Membership page!
Lifters, coaches and referees, click here to join, or to renew your membership
Club managers, click here to apply for affiliation, or to renew your affiliation.
Access your account, see and change your details, or change your password here.
Vetting: If you are applying for the first time, or if your membership has expired, your application must be vetted by the National Council as part of drug control procedures. Processing of applications normally takes up to two weeks online or three weeks by post. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have joined or renewed your membership in sufficient time before a competition.
You can apply, renew, and pay quickly online, and you can see your account and update your details. If you aren’t able to apply online, you can download the form here and follow the instructions carefully. Postal applications normally take up to three weeks to process after they are received.
You must be a member in good standing for three months before a competition in order to attempt a national record. See the Rule Book for further details.
Please note: your annual membership will expire on 31st December, no matter when you join the BDFPA or renew your BDFPA membership.
(Administration fee of 6% plus VAT is added for secure online processing.)
- Annual Individual Membership: £32.50
- Annual Teenage/Student Membership: £22.50 (If over 25, please send a scan of your student card to the Membership Registrar.)
- Annual over 65 membership: £22.50
- Standard Annual Club Membership: £20.00 (For members of AFFILIATED CLUBS – see page on this site; and for members of the Police and the Armed Forces).
- Annual Teenage/Student Club Membership: £14.00 (or members of AFFILIATED CLUBS – see page on this site; and for members of the Police and the Armed Forces. If over 25, please send a scan of your student card to the Membership Registrar.)
- Annual over 65 Club membership: £14.00
- Annual Official (Non-lifting) Membership: no charge